Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BOGO 50% Off 12x12 Albums!!!

Howdy!

         So because I absolutely LOVE our Close to My Heart My Legacy Albums I wanted to share this great special!!!

        All 12x12 albums are BOGO 50% OFF in February ONLY!!! Our My Legacy Albums are great quality and this is a limited time A-MAZING special! I still have my baby albums from 20 years ago, and they are in great condition as well as the pages inside of them.


 CTMH Albums

        We have albums for all kinds of people! The best part is you have the option between a post-bound or D-ring album and for all of you Creative Memories folks, our albums are capable of holding your page protectors!!! 

Don't wait, get your own My Legacy Album TODAY!

Visit my website for more crafty ideas!
www.happilyevercrafters.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTMHHappilyEverCrafters


No comments:

Post a Comment